Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Hello

Dear Reader, as you have no doubt surmised from the title of this blog, my financial situation is a complete disaster. I have about forty dollars to my name, a host of bills coming due, and people I care very much for depending on me. How am I going to make it you ask? Honestly, I have no idea. But I refuse to accept defeat. There is just too much at stake. I don’t think I have ever been under so much stress in my entire life. So, in an effort to avoid spontaneous human combustion and going completely postal, I have decided to share my struggles with you.  Come with me on this journey from ruin to success!


This blog is about a personal journey towards financial success. In the near future I hope to have advertiser support of my blog. In the mean time, if you feel so inclined, you may donate directly. Donation will ensure that this blog can continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment